To reduce the normal system voltages, i.e. 2.4-34.5 Kilowatts, to utilization voltages, which is 120-600 V, distribution transformers are used. Their main aim is to transfer one voltage level to another. Special types of thin magnetic steel plates in the core of the transformers are used which imparts the required strong magnetic field to the transformers. The distinctive characteristics of iron, copper or aluminum act as conductors in the windings of the electrical transformer. A mineral oil is used, which also acts as an insulating fluid, supplies as the cooling function in an electrical transformer. E-ELECTRICITY provides electronic distribution transformer of finest quality. They test every product they manufacture and the results are 100% satisfactory. Their group of abled workers work diligently to manufacture products that please the customers. Every requirement you have, the people of E-ELECTRICITY will make sure to get them fulfilled be it the demand for a standard or off-the-shelf unit of transformer, it will be fulfilled at any cost. Customer satisfaction is their main moto. E-ELECTRICITY is also a platform to bring companies and suppliers together in contact to get their service by the help of Distribution Transformer tenders. You can find the suitable tender which you are looking for. Finding a suitable supplier is really a hectic job to do. It not only wastes your time but also the resources. With E-ELECTRICITY’s tender services, you can sit back and relax at your couch while going through different requests on equipment’s or vice-versa. It saves your time and energy and your work is done.
CERTAIN TENDERS FOR DISTRIBUTION TRANSFORMER.
- Tender for repairing of Distribution Transformer of up to 150 Kilowatt in Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Tender for 25 Kilowatt and 10-Kilowatt single phase copper wound distribution transformer with an inbuilt circuit breaker in Rajasthan, India.
- Tender for testing of 16-Kilowatt power distribution transformer and replacement of insulating coil in Raipur, India.
- Tender for three phase distribution transformers in United States of America.
- Tender for testing equipment’s for distribution transformer up to 30 Megawatt.
- Tender for purchase of single phase Distribution Transformer in Brazil.
- Tender for supply, installation, erection, testing and commissioning of 11-Kilowatt distribution transformer in Rajasthan.
- Tender for design, assembly and testing one 66/33 Kilowatt and two 33/11-Kilowatt three phase Distribution Transformer and two 20-Kilowatt single phase Distribution Transformer in Haryana.
- Tender for supply of 100 Kilowatt and 130-Kilowatt three phase Distribution Transformer of efficiency level two in California, United States of America.
- Tender for fabricated Distribution Transformer and Chokes in Slovakia.
- Tender for supply of 10 Kilowatt and 15-Kilowatt self-protected, copper wound three phase Distribution Transformer in India with inbuilt circuit breaker.
- Tender for purchase of 2 three phase aluminum wound Distribution Transformer with an inbuilt circuit breaker in Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Tender for 25-Kilowatt single phase Distribution Transformer in Poland.
You can simply just make your tender requests in E-ELECTRICITY and their integrated management team will find you the ideal matches for your tenders. Once the match is made, you can directly contact with your suppliers for further business.